Friday, December 21, 2012

The Supposed Day!



21st December 2012, the happening Mayan prediction finally proved wrong. Years back when the movie 2012 was released I was actually terrified with the concept of the world coming to an end. The crack on the road or the tornado hitting buildings was undoubtedly petrifying. So, when I came to know about the prediction that 21st December was the doomsday because the Mayan calendar do not show dates after the ‘supposed day’, I was perplexed.

Actually, I was not worried at all. Dying is a painful thought only if you think you are alone. But in this case, am not the only one, the whole civilization is coming down. Therefore, staying alive alone without anyone to talk with is an option I better let go.

What would I do if I know that tomorrow is the last day to live? This is a thought that often comes to my mind. Well the answer is ‘Nothing’. It would be the usual life. For instance, if Mayan prediction was right then today I would not have been writing this blog. Most of the people would have mocked the whole concept. Amidst all this, living normal daily routine life is all I have done and I believe many others would have done the same. Finally, when the floor starts to shake we would have said, “What the hell!!” and by the time we tried to reach home, things are already drop dead.

Ah! But we are alive, ready to enjoy this weekend and next 100 years weekends (am talking about my descendants as well), until and unless another tribal calendar forgets to count the dates.    

No comments:

Post a Comment